Phase 1, LLC introduces you to our engineering and design services. Our team has an extensive successful track record in the design and build of equipment for water and wastewater industries, power and cogeneration, beverage, microelectronics, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, municipal, pulp and paper, healthcare, radium and uranium removal and more… Our services offer the following benefits:
- Availability of senior personnel with experience in design-build of equipment for multiple industries: we apply lessons’ learned from our experience to foster a continuous improvement environment;
- Fully-integrated 3D engineering design platform: Phase 1, LLC will utilize leading edge 3D design tools (software applications, databases and 3D models) to rapidly develop layouts for your review and optimization;
- Highly-detailed fabrication drawings: by modeling assemblies to high levels of detail, we are able to reduce the time required to interface between engineering drawings and fabrication drawings, thereby providing a fast track schedule scenario;
- Ability to execute a complex design assignment using the latest in collaborative workplace technology: thereby connecting your team members and clients in an efficient and substantive manner.
- Speed-to-market: our software tools and execution strategy reduce the time required to execute the core elements of design, thereby providing you and your clients with more time in the schedule to improve system constructability and operability;
- Fabrication: As needed, we have well established professional relationships with fabrication resources that can be available for full fabrication, welding, sandblasting, painting, and assembly of all your equipment needs and can execute fabrication at a favorable cost of labor and a superior supply chain.
Phase 1, LLC provides project engineering and design services through the application of a knowledge based engineering business model. Our approach to designing modular systems results in functional and efficient design concepts which our team has a proven ability to complete even the most complex design projects over a wide geography using a collaborative software approach.